Middleburgh Rod & Gun
About Our Club
The purpose of the club is to:
- Promote better sportsmanship in the community
- Aid in the proper distribution of fish and game
- Cooperate with State and Federal Government in preventing pollution
of fishing streams
- Help in the preservation of wildlife
Our Bylaws are available by clicking here.
Applications for Membership:
- Current Gun Club members of 60 years+ who have been members of the
Club in good standing for 10 years+ should contact Joe Kopacz (813-7024) to see if they are
eligible for special membership benefits.
- Applications are available here.
Please note that there is a required $15 application fee. If you would like to purchase a key card, there is a non-refundable $16 charge.
- All applications require a existing club member to be listed as a
sponsor. Please do not submit applications without first obtaining a
sponsor. If you do not have a sponsor you can attend a club meeting to
discuss or call Joe Kopacz (813-7024) for assistance.
- Applications should be sent by mail to the
club's mailing address and should include a check for the $15 application fee and the first years dues ($50 Single or $70 Family).
- A check for the first years dues needs to be received by
mail prior to the application being read into the meeting minutes.
- Applications must be read into the minutes at a meeting prior to a
vote being taken. See bylaws.
- Please note: In 2011, due to insurance liability concerns, the Middleburgh Rod and Gun Club membership voted that all new applicants must be at least 18 years of age. We apologize to those who read the bylaws online which did not contain the updated information.
- Club meetings are held the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 PM
- President - Joe Kopacz
- Vice President - Walt Zeh
- Treasurer - Rick Poquette
- Assistant Treasurer - Mike Zeh
- Secretary - Sara Brigs
Board of Directors:
- John Liddle
- Steve Czachor
- Pastor Peter DeBartolo
- Joe Moore
- Ed Lindsey
- Ted Schrek
Current Events are now posted on the
The Middleburgh Rod & Gun Club
Driving Into the Club
One of the Middleburgh Rod & Gun Club's Stocked Ponds